Saturday, February 5, 2011

Logging off.

So I have decided to have a self imposed internet/computer/facebook detox.



I am not sure for how long, but now seems to be the perfect opportunity with Grant being away.
The last month I have felt like I can't get on top of anything I need to do; all the computer stuff is getting in the way. Between emails, starting this blog, administrating (with others) 3 facebook pages, having 2 accounts, working on a business start up (yay!) and just your general faffing about I have seen my 'To Do' list grow longer and longer.

So I am logging off for an undisclosed amount of time.

I may be back sooner than you think but we will see.

So what do I plan to do? Tackle getting this house in shape, finish the pile of books I have waiting for me to read (including Elizabeth Pantley's The No-Cry Sleep Solution) watch some films, listen to music (why have I stopped this other than in the car?) and most importantly, spending even more quality time with Avalon.



So, Ciao for now, and see you when, well, I feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment