Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Bits & Pieces

Listening to this on repeat in the car... Luckily Avalon is also a fan and sings along to 'Lithium'... Well, the 'yeah, yeah, yeaaahs'

We have an Ergo and we love it, but now I want something a little more aesthetically pleasing... I think the answer lies in the Boba 3G carrier. One to try out at the next sling meet for sure.

I bought this for Avalon from Lush and it smells DIVINE. I have been using it myself and am going to see what other products are (hopefully) in the line... Great moniker too in 'Honey I Washed The Kids'

Grant bought me a subscription to The Green Parent for Christmas. I absolutely adore it and keep picking it up again and again to read. I can't wait for next month's edition.

Michael Fassbender. Oh. My.


Ebi Kare Loman from Wagamama is awesome. I could eat it everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment