Sunday, February 27, 2011

Blessings

I know, I know, I harp on a bit and it is so sickly sweet but I truly do thank my lucky stars for my man... I couldn't ask for a better partner, friend, lover or father for my daughter.

Have you seen a sweeter face?


walking, walking, walking

I have been unwell for a couple of days with fever, chills and all around general yuck and he just totally takes over. Even as I am sick I feel guilty that I am laying in bed on our weekend together~ that is much cherished family time and I can hardly raise my head.

We had plans to see family at Winchester farmers Market and, as I later discovered, he had a 'surprise' outing organised to a National Trust site... maybe next weekend..

He is ever so patient with me when I holler and call for provisions, all the while caring for Avalon and doing what needs to be done around the house (double yuck).

Avalon lights up like Christmas when he is around and watching them play together is life and love affirming.

So, here I am feeling less than hot and thanking my lucky stars and whoever *may* be above for the two greatest treasures in my life.

Playing on a Saturday morning...

My joy...


No comments:

Post a Comment